[YOUTUBE] Knetz Praise Taeyong Rap Skill on MAD CITY Live Performance

Four years ago, Taeyong and NCT 127 came to SBS Radio Cultwo Show. On that show, Taeyong, Mark, and Jaehyun performed Mad City together. This performance video get a lot of attention from time to time. So, here we want to share what knetz/kfans think about Taeyong on that performace.


You can watch it here : MAD CITY Live Performance

[+379] SM...This is what rap it is!

[+359] The lyrics on Taeyong's raps can be heard well. He has good pronunciation

[+319] This is live??!! Wow, our kid is really cool ㅠㅠ Minhyung why are you really good at rap? ㅠㅠ your voice is good ㅠㅠ Taeyong-ah vibe is so good and really sexy ㅠㅠ I love you ㅠㅠ

[+314] I already know that Mark is a good rapper but when I listen to Mad City, I got shocked by Taeyong's rap. He is really crazy, once I listen to it, i know why this song is called Mad city ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+285] OMG ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Minhyung's rap in English ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taeyong too is really good

[+203] Ah..really I feel like going to cry every time I see Taeyong. Guys, I'm so happy when I see you having fun and work hard. Fighting! It's been a hard time and will be harder in the future. But, don't skip meals and move forward. There will be people who always support you.

[+218] Taeyong and Mark are really good at rap

[+94] Taeyong's rap is my favorite. It's so good~ it's so charming

[+69] Waa SMdol (SM idol) can rap this good? Yes, I have not been watch SMdol in a while. Waa, I've got chills.

[+52] Wow. Taeyong is really good at rap. He is a good singer and good dancer too. Really, there is nothing that he can't do

[+48] Taeyong is really good that you have been working hard and get what you deserve


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo] TY X BAEKHYUN - Monroe. soundcloud

[theqoo] Seulgi Uploaded "Make a Wish" Dance Video with Taeyong

[PANN] Idol with Scars (Reader's Request)