[YOUTUBE] KFans React On Taeyong Vlog With Dispatch

After a long wait of Taeyong solo schedule. A few days ago, Dispatch release interview with Taeyong about his activities. In the interview, Taeyong share his thought about his SoundCloud that receive positive respond from fans and make him more motivated to make song and make everyone happy. Dispatch also released vlog of Taeyong the day he came to Dispatch Office to do interview. On that vlog we can see his cuteness, his sincere, his passion on music, and how he want his voice to be known and remembered. Here some kfans comment on that vlog.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2SjanHVgAIStPP?format=jpg&name=large

 

You can watch it here : [deaser] TY-log🌹

[+179] My soft baby puppy genius rice ball kyoongya.....It's make my heart brust just looking at the thumbnail

[+104] Just as Taeyongie wish for fans happiness, fans to want happiness for Taeyongie πŸ˜„ I want to give appauld for you to do many various things, you are the best !!! Thanks to Dispatch, we can hear Taeyong’s music story and various thoughts, I really like it (⁎⁍̴̀﹃ ⁍̴́⁎)♡  Thank you for looking at Taeyong prettily πŸ’—πŸ’—

[+98] Bubuya.. Isn't it rookies day? 🀦‍♀️ From now on, I will look foward to good music and support them πŸ’šπŸ’š

[+82] Dispatch work better than SM. SM is a fool. Please value our kyoongya more

[+58] That's a comforting interview!!! I think the process of understanding yourself is important!

[+47] I like all part of Taeyong. I like him, even it bright side or dark side of him. So, I hope he doesn't try hard to look bright...γ… 

[+46] I really want to follow Taeyong's deep thoughts. He is such a cool person γ… γ… γ… γ…  I'll always be rooting for you!

[+39] Yes, yes. Let's not limit yourself and try everything Taeyong want to do

[+38] Yes yes. Our Taeyong will be greatest star in the universe in the future. Soundcloud is just a teaser!!!

[+32] Crazy, I thought you release some rookies vlog. Does this Oppa age backwards?

[+26] I think he is not human, he is a doll

[+25] I can see Taeyong who is shining brightly. It was a very happy time. I'm grateful to Dispatch. Please continue to love Taeyong. Our Taeyong really wants to give only love. He's a good and fine kid.

[+18] Taeyong treats members as important people in his life. Taeyong is so precious... You deserve all the good things in the world. γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 

[+15] Thank you, Dispatch. I love you.  From now on, please release good articles only. Thank you very much for the 20-minutes video. I love you. I love you. πŸ˜™

[+14]  It's The company's mistake...Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake... Company's mistake...

[+14] Are you 27 years old?... Because you have black hair, it looks the same as when you were Rookies...

[+7] This is better than SM's official account.

[+6] I'll be waiting for the KingPatch (King Dispatch) self-photo shoot.❣

[+5] Taeyong πŸ’šπŸŒΉ I enjoyed the photoshoot and video clip of Dispatch. It was so nice to know how serious Taeyong is about his job and how he thinks about music. πŸ’š And it was nice to see that Taeyong loved it so much. I hope Taeyong makes music for a long time and healthy. I always feel a lot of emotions when I see you. I respect you as an idol. As I get to know you more deeply, your hard work, passion, patience and perseverance are amazing. I will always support you. I love you.πŸ’šπŸŒΉ

[+4] Dispatch is a good person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, oh, oh! Tyong, Tyong is a shining man in itself. I'm looking forward to seeing how much more we can grow in a few years. I'm so proud to support an artist named Lee Tae-yong. I'm glad you're more relaxed and I'll keep cheering for you in the background. Let's be happy, Taeyong!

[+4] Taeyong, how many times, how many years I should spent to know you so I'm not gonna surprised? I'm so sick of admiring you. I'm just admiring you. While watching the interview, I felt Taeyong's affection and love for the team and music. γ… γ…  Taeyong, always be happy :) Let's stay together for a long time ❤

[+3] Taeyong says working is relaxing. I think it's amazing. His voice, especially his vocals, once you hear it, you can't help but  hope more people will know about it. There will be only flower path as the result of Taeyong's efforts. 🌸

Comments

  1. The most beautiful human, perfectly super talented artist... Taeyong deserves everything good in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taeyong is a rare gem found by SM but the company always mistreats the idols by not giving any of them enough opportunities. Anyhow Taeyong has managed to shine on his own and that’s amazing to think about how he has put in all his efforts to be who he is of today. I am so proud of him. I wish him a never ending happiness and a lot of success in his life and career.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo] TY X BAEKHYUN - Monroe. soundcloud

[theqoo] Seulgi Uploaded "Make a Wish" Dance Video with Taeyong

[theqoo] NCT Taeyong x Red Velvet Seulgi - Rose