[theqoo] Seulgi Uploaded "Make a Wish" Dance Video with Taeyong

  Gambar

instagram

Caption : I'm not sure when I'll take another one but if It's a practice video I took while learning from Taeyong..I'm putting it here 총총총… πŸ™‹‍♀️. I really wanted to learn this dance, so I want to thank Taeyong(@taeoxo_nct) for teaching me well🀧. (What should I do next time?)

 Source : theqoo 

view : 37,315 , comment : 438

 - Wow, what strange is I really can tell that she learn from Taeyong. The detail and step there is Taeyong style. Both are neat and groovy. Seulgi is good at dancing.

- Taeyong x Seulgi, what do you want? γ… γ…  It's a great combination. It was good that they dance together in MAMA Hong Kong. I really like the collaboration song that was uploaded on Taeyong's Soundcloud last time too γ… γ… 

- Seulgi is really good, awesome. Taeyong is the best in the world. They are just crazy

- In certain part of the move, It feels like she learned the same move from Taeyong. Pak pak γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹. It's so good γ…  

- Footsteps? Steps? It's obvious that she learned from Taeyong. I thought that part was especially cool when I watch the fancam γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹. A good teacher and a good student

- Is Seulgi on the left or the right? I like the one on the right (It's Taeyong) 

- Wow, that on top of the top cover.. I mistook Seulgi for Taeyong and Taeyong for Seulgi

- Please also make Rose choreography...

- They both dance really well

- I also  think the black clothes is Seulgi hahahahaha. When I looked again,  Seulgi dance line is smooth while Taeyong is neat

- The detail on introduction really feel just like Taeyong γ…‹γ…‹ Both are good

- I dont know how it look beacause I'm Taeyong-nim fan, but anyone who sees Seulgi-nim introduction dance seems to know that she really learned it from Lee Taeyong hahahaha

- Both are good combination

- It seems like Taeyong is dancing with less energy than usual here γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹. I'm rewatching it because it's fun to compare two people who are talented

- Taeyong has all the details, so anyone can see that Taeyong taught her γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Seulgi is so good γ… γ…  Please join NCT

- Of course Seulgi dances well! Taeyong also dances really well. Their dance lines are slightly different, so it's fun. I hope Seulgi do more dance cover

- Both of them are really good γ… γ…  Please tell how you both dance together and take some pictures
γ… γ… 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo] TY X BAEKHYUN - Monroe. soundcloud

[PANN] Idol with Scars (Reader's Request)