[theqoo] TY X BAEKHYUN - Monroe. soundcloud

 




Lyrics and composition credits:

Please continue to support and listen to our Taeyong's soundcloud


Check out Taeyong's self-composed songs so farπŸ’šπŸŒΉ

Lyrics:

Original article release date: 03/05/2021

theqoo

views: 19,701

- I just listened to the song, it's very good

- Is it Taeyong's self-composed song?

- He's also good at producing (song), he got a good sense

- I hope this song is released officially. It would be nice if it came out at cafe or something

- Taeyong γ… γ… γ…   please release it again as SM Station. SuperM is great, we got Taeyong and Baekhyun combination

- It's crazy. I was wondering if the duet would ever come out, it's really surprised me γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  The song is great, Baekhyun's voice match well

- Baekhyun voice is really sweet γ… γ… γ… γ…  Taeyong's singing voice is also good

- I'm Baekhyun fans, Taeyong is great at making songs γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Thank you for singing together γ… γ…  we have another good song

- A well-made song like this should be done as SM Station γ… γ… γ… γ…  They should film a music video γ… γ… γ… γ…  

- The song is really good, it such a shame to listen only in soundcloud! The song is well-composed and the voices match well

- Taeyong's Marilyn Monroe pronounciation is so chewy γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Baekhyun's is also sweet. I thought the two voices would be good together, I was thinking of a song with a tight voice, but it also fits well with a less tight song

- As expected, Baekhyun's voice in the intro is a cheat key γ…‹γ…‹ I never know Taeyong was good at composing, I really love the song

- Taeyong self-composed songs are freaking my style γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ SM-ah, let's play the song as much as you can

- Taeyong seems so good at writing song, this is a demo quality**

** OP means it's only a demo but the quality was already good

- This song should be released digitally, the vocal and rap are crazy

- What is this? Taeyong and Baekhyun combination is crazy. Both are face-geniuses and music-geniuses

- This song is so good. It’s fun to listen to this song because all of the songs made by Taeyong are different 

- Taeyong's rapping tone is very unique, like scratching? It's hard to explain it in writing, but he pronounces it with scratching vocalization, it's like he has a sputum. I think the style that he pursues is pretty solidified now. Personally, when he was featured in RV Be Natural, I thought the tone and pronounciation was cleaner and better to listen to. I think it would be nice to have a song like that one.

- Taeyong said we would be surprised, so I was wondering what the hell was going on and as soon as I opened soundcloud at midnight, I almost threw my phone. TY x Baekhyun?? Is it a dream? I knew you two were working on a song, but I never thought it was Monroe, so I'm really surprised.

- Please, I really hope it could come out digitally. I want to put in on my playlist γ… γ… γ…  I'll pay for it γ… γ… γ…  I said, I'll pay for it γ… γ… γ… 

- Heol, is it Taeyong's self-composed song? The song is great

- Wow, Baekhyun's voice is crazy. Taeyong also made a great song, is it only available on soundcloud?

- Monroe is such an unexpected song. Taeyong's soundcloud songs are sweet and salty, it's driving me crazy. Ah, I like it

- Wow, Baekhyun's voice is really good. Taeyong is so talented, the song is totally my style

- Baekhyun's voice is really good. Taeyong's songs have different vibes, but I think they have unique sensibilities. That's my taste. The lyrics too. He's so good at composing and writing lyrics, but his concept planning skills also really great. 

- The clear buzzing sound in the background is cheerful, Baekhyun's voice is so drowsy and Taeyong's low scratching voice overlapped perfectly to match it. Can't we have a performance for once? I really like it

- It's amazing and cool that Taeyong keeps working on songs

- Wow, Taeyong is composing as well. I like the song

- Why is this song over? Please sing for a long time, both of you. The voice and the song are so good. It's a treasure

- Heol, the song is good. There is no digital source, isn't it? Please release it digitally

- Still listening γ… γ… γ… γ…  Taeyong is good at composing. As soon as I heard it, I felt that it was so good. Baekhyun is good at every genre.

- I have nothing to say about Baekhyun*, but Taeyong has made it well. It seems like he touched everything from start to end!! The digital song didn't come out??

** OP means Baekhyun is doing good, as always

- Baekhyun has a good vocal and Taeyong has a good sense of producing. It's a synergy explosion when the two meet.

- Taeyong's self-composed songs have no skip, it's all my taste. The collaboration with Baekhyun is freaking good.

- Wow the song is good. Can't you two do it one more time?

- All of the lyrics for this song were written by Taeyong, and there are more self-composed songs in the soundcloud, so please listen to it. It feels good that our genius Taeyong is loved.

- The song is good, the harmony is better than I thought. While listening to SuperM song, I thought that the two voices matched well.

- Taeyong uploaded the teaser by himself every time before releasing a song on soundcloud and it's high quality. If you are interested, go take a look. Handsome face is a bonus.

- Ah my ears are melting γ… γ…  If Taeyong goes like this, he can't be anything but be a superstar

- I've been listening to Taeyong's songs in soundcloud, he's also good at this genre. It seems like it's a real advantage to be good at both rap and vocal.

- Was this written by Taeyong? I really like the song


Admin note: There are over 300 comments in this article. Generally, the comments said how they like the song and want this song to be released digitally.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo] Seulgi Uploaded "Make a Wish" Dance Video with Taeyong

[PANN] Idol with Scars (Reader's Request)